Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm still here

haha Neco, that's the title of the Joaquin Phoenix Mocumentary right? I wonder if that says something about my blog :D

well, I haven't been far away in thoughts from this baby blog of mine or you dear Neco! or from writing for that matter. In fact, I think I might have way too much on my plate. I may actually have to *gasp* pick ONE thing and put the others aside for a bit. So, how to decide? Let's do inventory:

1) Alix Falls Under- middle grade fiction, a few chapters down, but it's coming a long nicely. Loving my characters, the setting etc. But I have hit a bit of a plotwall.
2) Zombie Girl- middle grade fiction, again a few chapters, it's going painfully slow. I'm not ready to put this one away though.
3) Apple (it's a working title)-only plot outline, character bits and pieces etc, possible young adult. This is slowly brewing.
4) Untitled Halloween story-still over 750 words lol but dangit I like it!
5) Short story collection- good time fillers, word exercises etc

Seems pretty easy, right? Go with Zombie Girl!

Oh, I forgot number 6) NaNoWriMo idea (only idea since I can't really write anything, that would be cheating I think!)- The Point in Dying, I can't put that aside, but since it isn't until November, I don't really have to worry about it now.

Now speaking of zombies, I started to read Rot and Ruin-good times :D full report when I'm finished
and speaking of books, I finished Mr. Peanut. Hmmm, not so much good times. I was intrigued and disgusted (not necessarily a bad thing), but in the end I still can't decide if I actually enjoyed the book.

Alright Neco, that's it for today! I won't stay away for so long next time, I promise! I still need to do a Dark Tower blog! Yay- I had a dream Justin Timberlake was cast as Eddie- somehow I was not unhappy. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment